Bride to be Women's Circles
Private lessons give you the opportunity to:
- Specifically address your interests and needs.
- Overcome fears and anxieties about specific poses.
- Learn answers to your specific questions.
- Study yoga at a time that is convenient for you.
- Focus specifically on energy blocks or physical needs.
Private lessons are appropriate if you:
- Are a beginner, looking for a solid start before diving into a group class.
- Have specific interests such as developing a home-practice or wish to work on asana that presents difficulty.
- Have injuries, illnesses or conditions that require special attention, modifications or rehabilitation.
Call to book an appointment today!
*Bless the mother* Bless the Baby* Bless the Family* Bless the Birth*
- As you prepare for your birth journey, this is an opportunity to soak up the love and collective energy of your tribe. YOU deserve this, to honor your strength, to draw in grace, and to feel the nourishing knit of your beautiful circle of sisters.
- Gather together as sisters and prep your bride to be in this intimate gathering of your most cherished loved ones.
- This Blessing Circle for a bride-to-be is a celebration of the enduring value of sisterhood on the unfolding journey of life. It creates an intimate opportunity for sharing love and blessings, and supports the bride in preparing emotionally and spiritually to formally commit to her chosen partner in life.